The Four Best Golf Balls For Beginners
That Won’t Break The Bank
When you first start golf you don’t need the fancy expensive golf balls because you’ll likely lose a lot of them. The best golf balls for beginners aren’t expensive. Continue reading to find good golf balls for beginners.
1. Bridgestone 2019 E6 Golf Balls
One of the best beginner golf balls, and piece of cheap golf equipment are the Bridgestone 2019 E6 Golf Balls. You will get 12 golf balls for $21.99. These beginner golf balls are good for moderate swing speeds who are wanting to have maximum distance in each shot. The soft compression core of this golf ball provides low-spin, and higher launch so you can get optimum distance and carry.
The Bridgestone 2019 E6 Golf Balls has a 4.6/5 star rating. Here’s what some reviewers have to say:
- “For my playing level, this is a quality ball at a decent price”
- “They’re as long or longer than anything I’ve ever played and MUCH straighter!”
- “Drives well, soft feel and very much like the “look” of the ball”
2. TaylorMade Noodle Long & Soft Golf Balls
The TaylorMade Noodle Long & Soft Golf Balls is a good golf ball for beginners. You can either get a pack of 15 balls for $14.99 or 24 balls for $21.99. These golf balls are durable and have a iothane cover, and have an impact propulsion core for longer carry. If you’re looking for increased spin around the greens this golf ball is great for that. You will also have straighter flight due to the dimple design.
This beginner golf ball is rated 4.7/5 stars. Here’s what some reviews have said:
- “When I started playing it I couldn't believe how well it did on the greens”
- “Great for my handicap game”
- “My fav golf balls. Soft & I'm even getting spin back”
3. Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls
The Srixon Soft Feel Golf Balls is a great beginner golf ball. You can buy 12 golf balls for $22.99. These golf balls are made with a soft center that becomes more firm on the outer edge. This creates great distance off the tee. The speed dimples reduce drag at launch and increase lift during descent.
This golf ball has 4.7/5 stars. Here’s what some reviews say:
- “Not bad for cheap balls but you will purchase more often”
- “Great for slow swing speed”
- “Excellent feel and distance”
4. WILSON Staff Duo Soft/Soft+/NFL Golf Ball
WILSON Staff Duo Soft/Soft+/NFL Golf Ball is another great beginner golf ball. You will get 12 golf balls for $29.99. This golf ball’s core has advanced materials that is made to extract and amplify your swing. The engineering is designed to deliver the distance and consistency you need.
This golf ball has 4.7/5 stars. Here’s what some reviewers have said:
- “Good soft ball for winter”
- “Played a round and was hooked”
- “These golf balls are great value and really good to play with”
These are some of the best golf balls for beginners. Give some a try and find one that suits your needs.