The Three Best Golf Balls Out There
The golf ball is a crucial accessory (obviously you can’t play without it) so it’s important to get the best golf balls so you can perform at your best. Below are several golf balls that will improve your game.
A beginner golfer doesn’t need to worry about the quality of the golf balls (they’re going to loose a lot of them anyway). As a beginner becomes better they can start buying better golf balls.
1. Titleist 2021 Pro V1 Golf Balls
One of the best golf balls out there is the Pro V1 golf balls. Here’s what you can expect from a Pro V1 golf ball:
- Due to the softer cast urethane elastomer cover it can increase greenside spin. The faster casting layer also adds speed and lowers game spin as well.
- The core of the ball is reformulated with 2.0 ZG which increases the distance the ball goes.
- If you’re looking to improve your consistency this is the golf ball for you. The spherically-tiled 388 tetrahedral dimple design creates penetrating and consistent ball flight.
- You will have more control over your short game due to the increased Drop-and-Stop.
This particular pack comes with 12 golf balls and is priced at $49.99. These golf balls have a 4.8 star rating. Here’s what some reviewers have stated:
- “Best ball on the planet bar none!”
- “Best balls ever made.”
- “These pretty balls are as good as it gets…. I wouldn’t consider buying anything else.”
So you can make the best judgement here are some reviews that focus on the con’s:
- “Not good for a slow swing speed.”
- It’s a little pricey.
- “Go with Callaway balls.”
2. Callaway 2021 Supersoft Golf Balls
One of the best golf balls is the Callaway 2021 Supersoft golf balls. Here’s what you can expect from these golf balls:
- Increased ball speeds due to the High Speed Soft Compression Core. It also promotes a high launch and low spin with longer clubs so you get more distance.
- The multi-material construction will allow you to have fast ball speeds, high launch and low spin, soft feel, and greenside control.
- The HEX aerodynamics helps reduce drag and lifts the ball for increased carry and higher flight.
- Increased consistency.
This comes in a pack of 12 golf balls for $24.99.
Some reviewers swear by this golf ball. Here’s what they had to say:
- “Great for the slow-to-average swinger.”
- “Good value for a quality brand.”
- “I can find them in the thick.”
Here are some improvements reviewers have stated:
- The red golf balls are hard to follow in the air. Because of this, you may lose more golf balls in comparison to their more brightly colored ones.
- “I think I get more distance with the Kirkland Signature balls.”
3. TaylorMade Tour Response Golf Balls
The TaylorMade Tour Response golf balls are one of the best golf balls out there. Here’s what you can expect from these golf balls:
- This ball comes with a high spring core for compression properties and amazing greenside control.
- You will have enhanced ball speeds due to the new SPEEDMANTLE technology that contains more layers.
- The crosslinking forms make the golf ball more durable.
This pack of tees comes with 12 golf balls at $34.99. The reviews state:
- “Finally a great ball for slower swing speeds.”
- “Great windy day ball.”
- “Near tour ball performance for less cost.”
Here are some improvements some reviewers have said:
- “I am an older, less experienced golfer and my swing speed is not up to the level required to take full advantage of the Tour Response capabilities.”
- “It feels like hitting a rock and doesn’t perform to my standards around the green.”
The best golf balls are what feels best for you. Try out different golf balls and watch your game improve.