Best Beginner Golf Club Sets -
The Top 3 Sets This Year
Finding the best golf clubs for beginners can be a challenge, but don’t worry this blog is here to help! Below is a list of the top 3 best beginner golf club sets.
Callaway Golf Men's Strata Complete Set
The Callaway Golf Men's Strata Complete Set comes with a wide variety of clubs to allow a new beginner a better selection to practice with. This set comes with a driver, 3 wood, 4 and 5 hybrid, 6 to 9 iron, PW and SW, putter, stand bag, and 4 head covers.
Here is a list of the reasons you should consider purchasing the Callaway Golf Men's Strata Complete Set:
1) On Amazon the price ranges from $281-$450 depending on if you want the 12 or 16 piece set.
2) The golf bag is embellished with plenty of pockets to store golfing accessories.
3) The clubs are made of stainless steel.
4) The clubs were developed to be sturdy and forgiving.
Although there are great benefits to the beginner golf club set there are also two things you should be aware of so you can better decide which clubs to purchase:
1) There are 12-16 clubs but a sand wedge isn’t included.
2) When beginners start it will take time to become comfortable with the 3 wood club.
Even with these small con’s, this is still considered one of the best beginner golf club sets this year.
Aspire X1 Ladies Women’s Complete Golf Club Set
The Aspire X1 Ladies Women’s Complete Golf Club Set is a fantastic golf club set for women who are beginning to golf. This set comes with drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, 6-PW irons, putters, a stand bag, headcovers, and a rain hood.
There are many reasons you should consider investing in this golf club set:
1) The clubs are lightweight.
2) For better distance these clubs were designed with a lot of flex.
3) The putter is stable and balanced appropriately.
4) On Amazon the price is about $299 making it affordable for new golfers.
The only con is that the grips could be better, especially because new golfers need a good grip on the clubs.
With all this in mind, we still believe this golf club set to be one of the best!
19 Piece Men’s Complete Golf Club Package Set
If you find yourself advancing quickly in golf try the 19 Piece Men’s Complete Golf Club Package Set. This golf club set is between the intermediate and advanced golfer level. If you’re looking to improve the accuracy of your shots, this club set offers increased head speed from industry-leading aerodynamics. This club set is ideal for beginners because of the steel shafted irons. The vibrations created from hitting the golf ball can let you know if you hit correctly or incorrectly.
Here are some more reasons on why you should purchase this golf club set for beginners:
1) The club and head covers are well constructed.
2) The bag won’t hurt your shoulder and the bag is appealing to the eye.
3) This golf club set on amazon is around $415 making it quite affordable.
4) The clubs are designed by aerodynamic wood and the premium V6 flex graphite shafts make this on our top three list for the best golf club sets for beginners.
To better help you decide which golf club set to purchase we also want to list some cons about these golf clubs:
1) The grip may be uncomfortably hard.
2) The “Titanium” driver may dent after hitting a few golf balls.
If you feel that the pros outweigh the cons consider purchasing the 19 Piece Men’s Complete Golf Club Package Set.
These top 3 golf clubs are the best beginner golf club sets for anyone looking to start on their golf journey. We hope this helped you narrow down your searching efforts. Happy golfing!